Thursday, August 19, 2010

Where can I get free, confidential online tax advice?

I want to ask some confidential tax questions about UK personal taxes.





Is there anywhere I can ask these question for free online?Where can I get free, confidential online tax advice?
Here except the confidential part but nobody knows who you are anyway. Reliability may be dubious.Where can I get free, confidential online tax advice?
If it is going to save you paying tax why not pay an accountant a few quid? There is a website that sells various tax guides and also they have an online question/answer service. I am not sure if you have to buy one of their books before you can use this service. You can find their details on our website http://www.taxcafebooks.co.uk/index.php?鈥?/a>
http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/thelibrary/manual鈥?/a>





if you can be bothered to wade through there is a huge amount of advice on this site.
citizens advice just type it into your search engine and it should come up,you will find everything one there,hope that helps
You could email me and I will try and help.

No comments:

Post a Comment