Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Any advice on how to get and keep blemish free skin?

I have a few black heads. They aren't major or anything and my mom thinks I'm crazy (she doesn't see them). You can only really see them if you're very close up. But, they bug me and I don't want them to get any worse. I also have large pores...how can I fix that? Thanks!





Oh, and nothing too expensive please...I don't have much money to spend on this. Also, if you suggest anything from a store please tell me whether or not you can find it at Walmart...my town and surrounding towns are small, Walmart is the only thing we got.Any advice on how to get and keep blemish free skin?
For blackheads, Biore strips are fantastic. For large pores...there's nothing you can about that, that's genetic.


For blemish free skin, you need to go on a good 3 month dose of Evening Primrose Oil 3 x day and zinc 50mg 1 x day.


Fantastic supplements to give you beautiful skin from the inside.


Also, stay away from processed, fried sugary foods, drink 2 ltrs of water every day and get 8 hrs sleep every nite.





Make sure you cleanse, tone and moisturise your skin in the morning and every night before you go to bed.


xAny advice on how to get and keep blemish free skin?
Stay away from eating oily foods or foods cooked in oil such as: french fries, potato chips, burgers,. Especially chips, and pop. That makes the face break out big time.

No comments:

Post a Comment