Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Where can I get free legal advice in California on getting child custody and divorcing my husband?

My husband of 9 yrs will not disclose financial info to me nor allow me access to bank accounts. We have 2 daughters (one of them is from a previous relationship) and I have a part time job that does not pay much. I've finally made the decision that I want out of this marriage but don't know where to go for legal advice. Custody of my girls is my number one concern. Are there any organizations that can help me?Where can I get free legal advice in California on getting child custody and divorcing my husband?
yes!!!! you can go to your local court house, they will give you the paper work and let you know what your rights are. they can set up a time for you to come in and they can personally help you with the paper work. your children will have to talk to an imitator, and they will decide who they children should stay with, but until the divorce is final you can get temp custody


hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment