Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need legal advice either free or very cheap in Ohio anyone know what I should do?

I need some legal help with a situation concerning a car dealership and a trade in. Anyone have any suggestions? I live in central Ohio areaI need legal advice either free or very cheap in Ohio anyone know what I should do?
Could you please be more specific. What exactly happened? Some communities offer Free limited legal advice. You just need to search for it. Try Googling it. Try your Local Library. Try your community resource center. Good Luck.I need legal advice either free or very cheap in Ohio anyone know what I should do?
I'm not in Ohio but ... legal advice is notoriously worth no more than what you pay for it; and bad legal advice can be worse than none at all. If you have a beef with a car dealer, go directly to your state's bureau that regulates car dealers-- call state attorney general's office and a telephone person there will direct you.

No comments:

Post a Comment