Tuesday, November 22, 2011

People who have done ';free hugging';, any advice for me?

I'm going free hugging at my local mall with a friend of mine. This is our first time and I'm pretty excited for it. Any advice? Like what we should do if a creep tries to hug us and etc.?People who have done ';free hugging';, any advice for me?
I've seen people doing this when I was down in San Diego. They just stood there with a sign and waited for people to come and hug them. I hugged them. They gave good hugs too, none of those 'I don't really like you, im just pretending to' kinds, you know what i mean?People who have done ';free hugging';, any advice for me?
lol i did free hugging once it was fun and lots of cute guys asked for hugs :) !!! i had pepper spray in my pocket the whole time and had 2 use it once!!! gasp! no well take like an easily accessed bag of salt and pepper mixed and flick some salt and pepper in the persons face and call for security as loud as possible!! good luck and have fun!
If this what is sounds like... well, it's nothing more than an excuse for guys to hold themselves against the, um, 'upper pleasures' of girls.





This is like letting the guys loose in a candy store. And you won't recognize the real creeps by sight. But you will know them by the way they hug - by the concentrated thrust they put into the location of their hug.
That sounds fun.





Just stay close to your friend so you can peel the weirdos off each other.
thats sounds freaking fun!


if you lived near me i would totally go to the mall and hug you xD


but i dont know where you live and you probably dont live near me =[


haha HAVE FUNNNN!
Kick and scream
Take it like a man baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment