Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My girlfriend is 13 weeks pregnant is there any good websites that gives free advice for a healthy pregnancy.?

www.babyzone.com





www.webmd.comMy girlfriend is 13 weeks pregnant is there any good websites that gives free advice for a healthy pregnancy.?
try pampers.comMy girlfriend is 13 weeks pregnant is there any good websites that gives free advice for a healthy pregnancy.?
Hi, i found ivilliage.com to be a very useful site! The NHS site also offers advice. Hope everything goes well!
www.babycenter.com





they have tons of info on everything..including info for daddy's to read!
Pampers web page was really good when i was pregnant. good luck
you guys are lucky!!! well i would suggest to see a doctor, i wouldnt rely on what websites tell me. good luck!
Try www.babyfit.com. I can't recommend this site enough!! My boyfriend found it for me when I was in the early stages of pregnancy and it was a lifesaver. I still use it now, to talk to the great friends I made and get all sorts of advice.





It's specifically for advice on having a healthy pregnancy. Without it I don't think I would have managed my natural birth.





The main features of the site that I can think of are:





* simple healthy meal plans and tracking of foods eaten


* weekly emails detailing useful exercises, meals, and baby development info


* complete pregnancy exercise guides


* articles on all aspects of pregnancy compiled by experts


* very busy forums offering advice and friendship organised by your due date: (ie. mine was Feb Moms 2006).





Everything on the site is free, thorough, and each log-in you can also spin an animated 'roulette wheel' that donates money to a Premature Babies' charity called March of Dimes!





Congrats to you and your girlfriend.
There are so many out there but some of the top in my book are americanbaby.com, babyzone.com, and babycenter.com. If she signs up for americanbaby she gets a free magazine to go along with each trimester. If she signs up for babyzone.com she gets a personal calendar online that each day tells you something about your baby and sends you email updates with each changing month telling you what to expect next.
http://www.ivillage.co.uk/pregnancyandba鈥?/a>





This will take you straight to a calendar. You put in the date of your girlfriends last period and it will create a calender personal to her pregnancy. I gives you tips for a healthy pregnancy, the approx size of the baby, what to expect that week. I used it all the way through my pregnancy and found it very useful.
Pregnancyweekly.com will send you updates ever week, so will babycenter.com %26amp; duematerninty.com
pregnancy.about.com
I used babycentre.co.uk





It has great info, calenders and forums.





This is a link to info at 13 weeks.


http://www.babycentre.co.uk/stages/0113/





Best of luck to the both of you.
try march of dimes and also americanbaby.com
Baby Center is a great website.
pampers.com, babyzone.com are my 2 favs! Every week I get emails telling me what is going on during this week of my pregnancy and they also send me tons of really useful articles for places in my area and checklists for hospitals and getting ready for the baby they have been awesome!
do a yahoo search for


';healthy pregnancy';





and you will get tons to pick from. as to good ones; I would start with names you know, like Gerber and American Baby.
I found that the websites below really helpful. Congrates and Best of Luck!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! I love babycenter.com, you set your own page, it has a timeline so each day you check it you know exactly how far along you are and you get information about each stage of your pregnancy. The best part is it's free..... I enjoyed it so much. It was very informative and after the baby comes you still have a timeline of each stage in your baby's development. Happy looking and good luck with the pregnancy.
when i was pregnant and even now i go to babycenter.com. its a great website that can answer all of ur pregnancy questions but u should consult ur doctor as often as possible. make sure she eats plenty of complex carbs like fruits and vegetables, itll help her stay regular. plus a healthy diet will help her feel more energized and ready to face the day. keep any type of nut on hand to eat if she starts to feel faint from not eating the protein will really help. and lastly try to help her out as much as u can so she wont be stressed because being pregnant is hard enough and when add outside stress it can be very damaging to a woman whos hormones are already out of whack
what to expect when you're expecting is an excellent book and is trusted by millions,
baby centre
yeah try www.bounty.co.uk and miriam stoppard is an excellent book too just in case she wanted something to keep with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment