Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Do you want some free advice?

Never, ever, EVER sign up for PeoplePC.





I have been waiting for this page to load for 20 minutes. Do you realize how boring that gets?





If the CEO of PeoplePC happens to be reading this:





I hate you. Your internet sucks. One of these days I shall destroy the core of the PeoplePC mothership, thereby plunging your evil corporation into the Dark Abyss of Perpetual Sadness.


I hate you.





May you have an unpleasant day...Do you want some free advice?
want some free computer knowledge ? Dial up is slow... but if it took 20 mins , you have hidden malware. Congratulations !!!! After you clean up that mess, spend a little money on some broadband which usually comes with protection. I dont mind spending a little extra on...fast internet, quality socks and quilted 3 ply toilet paper. Do you want some free advice?
hmmmm,okay =)
sorry that happened to you,i hate when stuff like that happens
free advice? Yes, I would and now that u vented??????

No comments:

Post a Comment