Sunday, August 22, 2010

Any advice on Free Fantasy Football Providers?

I want your opinion on what the best FREE Fantasy Football provider is, and why. My league started out with ESPN, and then I purchased NFL Head Coach and got a free year on EA Sports fantasy, which was really good, but I would have to pay for it this year, and no one in the league wants to pay. Any advice? Also: I don't like Yahoo at all!Any advice on Free Fantasy Football Providers?
yahoo is the best freebie out there AND it's free every year. some of the others have got on the wagon %26amp; have started offering free games BUT, it's a matter of time before they pull that rug out from under you again. you can change yahoo's settings to whatever you wish.





espn sucks (waivers)Any advice on Free Fantasy Football Providers?
Well, to be honest, Yahoo is one of the best free ones out there. ESPN is probably better, because it has more features than Yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment