Sunday, August 22, 2010

Is there a number I can call for free legal advice for the state of Florida(Seminole County)?

I have an ex-girlfriend that her and I had a baby. She has decided to not let me see her and I need to find out what my rights are? We have no court paperwork for custody currently in place. I am working on that as of right now. I have an appointment to meet with an attorney next week. For my piece of mind I just need some answers fast...Is there a number I can call for free legal advice for the state of Florida(Seminole County)?
You can dial 211 or





COMMUNITY LEGAL SERVICES OF MID-FLORIDA, INC.


COMMUNITY LEGAL SERVICES OF MID-FLORIDA, INC. SEMINOLE COUNTY OFFICE


Seminole315 Magnolia Avenue


Sanford, FL 32771view map


(407) 933-1791 Helpline


(407) 322-8983 Administrative


(407) 324-3868 Fax

No comments:

Post a Comment