Monday, August 23, 2010

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY FREE LEGAL ADVICE WEBSITES?

I need help with some legal advice, my brother just got arrested and I need to know some advice on criminal law in texas pleeeeeeease help!!!DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY FREE LEGAL ADVICE WEBSITES?
The thing about free legal advice sites is that you get what you pay for. If this is a serious criminal matter, your brother needs to have a lawyer. The Court will appoint one for him if he cant afford it. But under NO circumstances should you rely on any website, or even advice from people here, in a criminal matter. I've been practicing law for 29 years, and I wouldht even THINK of giving you specific advice under these circumstances.DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY FREE LEGAL ADVICE WEBSITES?
Just found one: http://www.freeadvice.com/
I'm a criminal defense attorney assistant, I'll help you if I can but I have to know the circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment