Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need some professional advice about my credit situation. Is there free credit counseling near Sherman Oaks?

I'm looking for a credit counselor who can sit down with me and look at my financial situation and help me come up with a plan to manage my debt. I need help getting out of debt but can't seem to find any legitimate places to go to get help near Sherman Oaks, CA.I need some professional advice about my credit situation. Is there free credit counseling near Sherman Oaks?
First don't pay someone money to do something you can do yourself with a little time. What kind of debt are we talking and are the accounts still current?





this is in reply to additional info.





Since your already 90 days past due you could contact the creditor and ask them how to settle the account the worst they could say is no they want the full amount. Or you could wait until you receive a letter from a collection agency they are more apt to let you settle it for much less than what's due and you could always negotiate with them to delete it from your credit profile once it's paid. Or you can have them update your file to read pays as agreed.





I do have a sample letter you could send them once they contact you if you want it just email me.





Are these all small amounts to each creditor or do you just owe a few people?I need some professional advice about my credit situation. Is there free credit counseling near Sherman Oaks?
You can get help for free through www.debtorsanonymous.org. Go to a meeting and ask about a ';Pressure Relief Group.'; The members of DA will coach you through creating a plan. They don't even ask for donations until you've been to more than six meetings.





In the meantime, try www.jeanchatzky.com or www.daveramsey.com.
If I were you I would contact a Representitive from Primerica Financial Services. They will sit down with you and give you a FREE Financial needs Analisys. And maybe they can help you with your debt.



Get Now!! http://money-moneyloan.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment