Thursday, August 19, 2010

Free online councilling or advice please?

I just need someone to talk to and give me advice on school and friends because I am always depressed and stuff I just need good advice for free please.Free online councilling or advice please?
If your always depressed you should talk to your doctor or parents or even a teacher or school counsellor. They can set you up with the right people to talk to or the right meds to make you feel better!Free online councilling or advice please?
Hi Joanna,


e-mail me if you wish. I have worked with teens and I myself have my own struggles. Depression is a trick. It doesn't rule us, it is something that we can develop coping mechanisms for. And I've been going to therapy for 5 years. If you want, I will happily allow you access to my profile if you want to get an idea on who I am.





whatever you feel you want to do is absolutely your choice. I answer a lot of questions in mental health because not only do I learn, but I feel good if I help others. I guess that's one of my coping mechanisms. And sometimes I fail in my advice I suppose, but that's what happens in life. I'm a 33 year old. I'm Canadian. Maybe I can give you things to smile about again?





All the best,


Marni
Hey I'm sorry your going through what ever your going through, and here's a new advice column that you can use for free with a real person...





http://askdarcey.blogspot.com/
make a hand puppet and talk to them. They're good listeners

No comments:

Post a Comment