Monday, August 23, 2010

Do doctors, nurses and lawyers read some of the medical and legal questions and give free advice?

Sometimes they do.





However, there are far more people on this website who PRETEND to be doctors, nurses and lawyers than actually are. Some teenaged bimbo was on here pretending she was a doctor and she couldn't spell well enough to be a janitor.Do doctors, nurses and lawyers read some of the medical and legal questions and give free advice?
No they don't.





They will probably send you a bill as soon as they answer your question so it is best not to ask on here, especially the lawyers. :-)Do doctors, nurses and lawyers read some of the medical and legal questions and give free advice?
I doubt it, but there are people who know that kind of stuff on here.
As a Nurse, I try to help people with their medical questions but, I will NOT make a diagnosis because, it is not within my scope of practice. I make recommendations, suggestions, and offer clarification on some questions. I'll research the web if I am not familiar with a disease/disorder. I'll post the website for the person to review. I have many years of nursing experience and, I have a variety of experience. I enjoy in helping people with their issues/problems. No, I will not send a bill...lol. And, I am legit .
  • cosmetic products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment