Sunday, August 22, 2010

I want some free or cheap advice on what colour/shades of makeup suits my skin tone. ?

Does anybody know where i can get this advice? I live in Birmingham.I also want advice on what colour high lights would suit my skin tone and eye colourI want some free or cheap advice on what colour/shades of makeup suits my skin tone. ?
You can basically go into any drug store or department store and ask for help. Women at make-up counters are very friendly for the most part. Don't be shy, just go up and ask about flattering colors. If your on a budget then drug stores are best.I want some free or cheap advice on what colour/shades of makeup suits my skin tone. ?
try smart shade makeup


its for your cheeks and it ';starts out white and adjustes to right';!!


i saw the commercial but havent tried it out yet


but i want to!
i don't know what ur skin or eye colour is edit the question and the i will answer correctly!!!;D
how about upload your picture and ask the people here? its free (:
  • spots
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment