Monday, August 23, 2010

Does anyone need free fashion advice from a personal stylist?

I am in competition with a rival website and need 1000 hits by the end of the week! Does anyone need fashion advice???


Can I post the website address??Does anyone need free fashion advice from a personal stylist?
This is amazing (:





I'm a littl e confused on the site, though. Haha i wanted to email YOU instead, but i wanted ton make sure i didnt email the wrong person.


So i would LOVE some help on wardrobe planning. Especially on the first day of school. I kind of want a bohemian look, and im a big splurger, so that's why i prefer QUALITY over QUANTITY. That's why i have a lot of brand names, but not a huge closet full of Old Navy [[no offence to anyone]] crap.


So any shopping advice would be sooo awesome! I also want advice on accessorizing. If i have a plain outfit, what is the bast way to accessorize?





my email is in my profile page and it's also here:


cmori38@yahoo.com








thanks sooo much!Does anyone need free fashion advice from a personal stylist?
sure, can you give me some tips on my Polyvore drafts? You can email me at madfeg95@yahoo.com or send me the web address!





drafts:


http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/app#foo
Please post the website. Im 13 and I live in the Uk and Im a size 6. I just don't know what clothes to wear!
Sure. I love fashion so any site about it is my kind of website!
yeh sure...weres the website?


well...im 17 live in UK size 8 and need some new clothes tht are in at the moment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment