Sunday, August 22, 2010

Even though you don't have a medical degree, do you still give out free medical advice?

What kind?Even though you don't have a medical degree, do you still give out free medical advice?
Heck, I give out all types of advice for free. Sometimes it is medical advice.





A lot of the time the advice I give is psychological, and technical, and repair work.....





Heck, I give out all types of advice for free. Should I start charging for it?Even though you don't have a medical degree, do you still give out free medical advice?
I am an RN in Neuro-trauma ICU. My family calls me Dr. Diane.


I give out advise, only after I have been asked. But I am not a DR.


Thank God.......LOL


Most of the advice I give is medical and symptoms of what could be wrong or medications their Dr. put them on. And what they should do.
All the advice I give for free is medical advice.











I have a degree in medical transcriptioning. does that count?
yeah basic stuff. both parents are nurses and my aunt is a nurse and my uncle is a doctor.. basically everyone blood related got into the medical field.. :-/
... i don't know how many times i've heard '; this will only hurt a little'; then for the next few days I have difficulty walking
The only thing I will do is if I am asked how did I hurt something I will tell you. But , other then at I will tell you to see a doctor.
you can. whether you do or not is not my decision, though.
tyeryt
i used to have medical but they took it away cuz they said my scion was the most expensive in the hood...soo lame...

No comments:

Post a Comment