Monday, August 23, 2010

How can I make an advice website (for free)?

I went to webs.com but they dont have all the features i need to make an advice website.How can I make an advice website (for free)?
I think it will be tough to find a free website that will be able to cater for this.


Webs has the facility for people to write a message that is then emailed to you, but you can only have twenty five emails from the web form each month unless you pay for the site.


If you decide to learn html/css you will be able to make a site with absolutely whatever you want on it.


You may just have to settle for putting your email on the site and then posting them once you receive them.How can I make an advice website (for free)?
You can search for free script for this in www.opensource.com and then choose free web hosting.





The below link has more than 30 free web hosting websites.





http://freebieshub.blogspot.com/2009/09/鈥?/a>
  • spots
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment