Thursday, July 29, 2010

Does anyone need free business advice from a biz student?

I am currently attending Kaplan University for a degree in business. I am the president of Icon Consulting and I have two years of experience with counseling small businesses. I will answer any questions you may have about business related issues. All queries will be answered with professional, honest answers and you are free to use this advice as you see fit or throw it out. Good luck to you all and I look forward to working with you in the future.Does anyone need free business advice from a biz student?
I am currently operating a small business for only two weeks now - it is a non-franchise business. I bought the business with the same business line but have no financial history since it was operated for only 4 months. I have done flyers and several promos but it seems nobody cares. What strategy should I use to boost my sales or increase my customers? I have signed a 2-year lease of the unit and I am worried about the future of my business. Can I change the lease contract? Please advise.





Thank you.





MaximoDoes anyone need free business advice from a biz student?
how are we supposed to ask you I have a home based idea are you interested in helping me?
what is your networth? how much profit did you gain in last year's business? who are you clients? Have they made a profit after receiving your advise?

No comments:

Post a Comment