Thursday, July 29, 2010

Where can I get free legal advice on divorce and separation from my wife?

right here, I'll give free advice. make sure you cancel all credit cards and withdraw all the money and set up a sole ownership account. Not that you're going to hide anything. just to make sure she doesn't do anything with it.





my ex withdraw 12 gran from our account w/o asking. I never found out where anything went. ******Where can I get free legal advice on divorce and separation from my wife?
in most places an attorney will give you the first meeting free as a consultation -


i have a friend who went to five different attorneys and got a bunch of ';free'; advice -


in the end - he ended up paying one a ton of money though - (over $100K)


because his wife would not agree to ANYTHING!!!!Where can I get free legal advice on divorce and separation from my wife?
There is actually a book called ';Divorce for Dummies';. It has all the documents in there and everything. You can either buy it or check the library for a copy.
well, if you are in college, then the student government usually hires a lawyer for students to get advice from for free, but that is all I got for ya, other than family.
most lawyers will offer a free consultation.
Divorce for Dummies (no joke)
try cadivorceonline.com
right here.. it's called free advice from TRIXIE..

No comments:

Post a Comment