Thursday, July 29, 2010

Where can I get accurate free on line legal advice re: South Carolina custody laws?

My ex husband , who has joint custody of our children, decided to ';back out'; of his christmas visit. The visit was part of the final divorce decree which he signed last June. I have already paid for a vacation for myself and have no child care if the children are with me. My lawyer is on vacation and her firm is closed for several weeks for the holidays. We live in South Carolina. Where can I get accurate,free ,online legal facts regarding the custody laws in South Carolina?Where can I get accurate free on line legal advice re: South Carolina custody laws?
Your trusting faceless people of unknown backgrounds and education to such a serious matter? Its not what the law says as there are no laws on parents disputes on visits. What is law is what your court order says. If you feel there was a violation of court order go back to court and file for contemptWhere can I get accurate free on line legal advice re: South Carolina custody laws?
Should you have to cancel your vacation...send him a bill for your expenses.
http://www.divorcesource.com/SC/index.sh鈥?/a>





ACCURATE legal facts are to read the state laws for yourself.


Free online advice? That's about as logical as hoping to find a surgeon, willing to tell you how to take out your appendix online and for free. HOW the laws apply directly to you and your ex and children, is something that only your lawyer can evaluate.


LEGAL advice is a lawyer/client relationship, which is only 'real' in real time. Anyone (like me) out here can offer an opinion, but you have to realize the limitations of the internet.
  • spots
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment