Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need free or inexpensive advice for a dispute against a former employer?

I want to take that individual to small claims court but before I do, I need free or inexpensive consultation.., I'm in Phoenix.., any advice?I need free or inexpensive advice for a dispute against a former employer?
move to bostonI need free or inexpensive advice for a dispute against a former employer?
go to the local labor board. they will be able to tell you anything you need to know.if it is a safety issue o.s.h.a. will be your contact.
Shop around for lawyers in your area, and be forthcoming about your finances. Many lawyers will give you some minimal advice or suggestions for an hour or so of their time. Ask their hourly rates, and find someone willing to work for you on your budget.





Good luck to you.





Smith %26amp; Raver LLP


Minneapolis, MN
Check out this link. It is like the AZ labor office.
Put it all down in writing before talking to anyone.
The most affordable way to get access to your Legal Rights is the site below. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment