Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Who is the best person to talk to/FREE about financial advice and getting a focus on what you need to do?

My husband and I got into a bit of debt while he was in school, he has now gotten a better job and we want to start making a head way with our future, but I would like to talk with someone to make sure we are doing things the right way. We have good credit and don't want to do anything to jeopordize that. Please let me know if you have tried any services and how it went. Thank you =)Who is the best person to talk to/FREE about financial advice and getting a focus on what you need to do?
Over the years I tried various free services. These were adult education courses, a few free courses put on by people who wanted the business of the students, and many, many magazines, TV/Radio shows, and books. The public library is your friend and definitely free (except we all pay taxes).





All in all, I did OK when I could. Some really bad problems in midlife and later made a mess of my savings and caused me to lose out on have a better life. I am worried too about the rest of my retirement years.





Nevertheless, I am glad that I had the knowledge gained from those sources. Otherwise, it would have been a catastrophic time for me and my small family, but somehow we made it through.





My education really started to late though. If you do, at a young age, what I only started in middle age, you can have much smoother going even if you hit the inevitable bumps in the road. There is so much more information available that only was gained in my generation from talking to other people who willingly gave out the information to friends, but maybe not to anyone else. That is why so much wealth in this country seems to stay within certain social groups.





So, don't necessarily pay a lot for advice, but learn everything you can about business, finance, personal finance, economics and our country and world. There will be tough times to come, but those who are in the know will do well.





Good Luck!Who is the best person to talk to/FREE about financial advice and getting a focus on what you need to do?
www.usa.gov


There is lots of information and organizations on there web site for debt consolidation and financial help.
You can always seek sound advice on personal finance by consulting with a finance advisor at your bank. they can offer sound and correct financial management by evaluating your current financial status and also recommend safe investments on select bonds and shares and other thrustworthy investments that have a minimal risk but progressive returns over a long period of time. all banks have finance advisers that offer complementry free consulation as long as you hold an account with their bank.
Daveramsey.com





he is the master of money and getting out of debt.. go to his website and listen to his radio show. He keeps an archived list of the shows. i found him about 2 weeks ago and he makes alot of sense. ITs common sense.
www.themoneyshop.com and make your own choices. Some money men can be quite taking of your cash. Start humble shop around and talk things out with your husband and friends.
  • guerlain
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment