Thursday, July 29, 2010

Is it ok to give free advice to our yahoo contacts?

i always give but nobody listens to meIs it ok to give free advice to our yahoo contacts?
when we seek,we should give,


it's up to them to listen or not.


and who knows even they took it !!!Is it ok to give free advice to our yahoo contacts?
No one listens to me either.


At least, I feel relieved that I have done my best.


I consider it a duty to advise people WHEN I can and in all humility. Like from a sister to another sister or to a brother; like a mother to a son or daughter.


It is therefor OK to FREELY give advice on yahoo and elsewhere.


Just do not expect 1- gratitude


2- to be listen to


3- to see results, to have feedback.





Oh, and expect to be criticized for saying ';nobody listens to me';. I have been criticized for that too. So, just do what your heart tells you to do, and leave the rest to Krishna. (GOD)
Advice has two meanings as found in


http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/A…





1. An opinion or recommendation offered as a guide to action, conduct, etc..





2. A communication, esp. from a distance, containing information………..





If your question relates to the second meaning,





Yes it is perfectly ok. “Yahoo Answers” is only for communicating information via questions and answers. It needs to be free of cost only.





I don’t know how you come to the conclusion that nobody listens. The answers to your questions are proofs of listening you by Y/A contacts. The thumbs up to your Answers are also solid proof of listening you.





Probably if you refer the contacts in your profile, you may try by allowing more time before resolving the questions.





If your question relates to first meaning,





It is to be offered only when sought. I too sometimes make such mistake voluntarily and earn displeasure.





In this regard I wish to refer from ';Mahabarath'; a tale covers everything in life.





Pandavas after the 12 years of sentence to stay in jungles, to hide themselves for one year to complete the full sentence decided to go to ‘Virada’ domain. Yuthistra decided to join as an advisor to the Virada King.





At that time a Rishi guided him as to how to cope up with the job of the Advisor. Out of several advices the first one was “Not to Give Advice when it is Not sought by King however impotant it is”. I think it is applicable for all.





I am happy to listen if you advice me
well advices are for who need them but yahoo q/a is not the right place for that if any body wants that he/she /must write his/her email address.the time of need. otherwise post as a question only as i did last week. but two people really wants to contact me and provided their e mail address.but it was a question only to receive the answers to know how your contacts are acting in response. thanks.
Only if you feel adequate to the responsibility. If you aren't a doctor, shy away from giving medical advice. The passage of money or not has nothing to do with the consequences of someone who might rely on that advice to his or her detriment.
It is ok to give free advice to Yahoo contacts when asked by them. To give unsolicited advice is not proper. It is never appreciated. On the contrary, it may be disliked.
Perhaps. Depends on how it is presented. I am interested, some might not be. If you have any good advice, my email is wide open.
my clinical psychology professor advised me not to advice unless we are asked, paid for it.


instead of advising, we can leave several options to them from which they can select the best one.
yes it is ok. You can give advice as you care but its upto them whether they wants to take it or not? For that you cant do anything.
Its your duty to give free advice to anyone without thinking anybody listening or not.
just give advice.. it's on them to listen u or not... jab kuch bada nukhsaan hoga tho jab unhe realiz hoga ki ';kisi ki advice lena kitna zaroori hai';...
ya, if they wont listen its their wish


every1 gives advises, now how can a person follow soo many advices??
People doesn't realize the value of it when they get something free


.


.


.


start charging them
Yes its alright. I listen.


Others give me free advice but I don't.


Its still a free internet.
Free advices are given out most and least taken things.
..In my Case you are Most Welcome at any time..I am listening Carefully
Of course it's okay. Some people are only here for that.





You can give me free advice anytime :)
I read most of ur answers...........and I won't mind if u charge it for them...........because they are more precious for me than money.
u never adviced me


then how would i listen? :P


now try me ok :)
ya, but to people who care abt u !!!!





i am sure they will if they care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment