Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I am clueless on what I want to do for a career. Any ideas on places that could give me advice for free?

I know a lot don't know what they want to do, but I am coming close to choosing a college and I am 100% clueless on what I want to do..not even the SLIGHTEST bit, I am so lost. Is there a site anyone knows of that could give me advice on what would interest me most and be in a location I'd like to work in? Thanks.I am clueless on what I want to do for a career. Any ideas on places that could give me advice for free?
http://www.careervoyages.gov/top50occupa鈥?/a>





That website gives you the top 50 in-demand professions or occupations.I am clueless on what I want to do for a career. Any ideas on places that could give me advice for free?
It's ok going into your first year of college not kowing what you want to do. Many college freshman are still Undecided during their first year, and some students don't decide their major until their second year.





As far as free advice, you can speak with one of your high school counselors or one of your teachers. Once you get to college, there are also many counselors that you can discuss the problem with, including career counselors and counselors for specific majors.
Start your own biz. People like you shouldn't be building other people's bank accounts. I did that for long enough and was sick of having a boss, crazy schedules, and customers/clients. I finally found something that didn't have any. It was great.





Check it out. I'll be honest, any business, you get out what you put it, but this biz is like 3rd grade status here. check out this site.





www.Mymonavie.com/giving


or email me with questions, it's deff somethign to consider.


JasonDevor@cox.net
  • guerlain
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment