Saturday, July 31, 2010

Where can I get FREE family law legal advice online?

My husband is going into the army but my parents currently have guardianship of our son. I need to know if we can take him as soon as he ships out or do we need to get the guardianship terminated before he ships out. He hasn't even left for boot camp yet, but I want to have all this worked out sooner than later. There is alot more to the story and I'd rather not get into it right now, but if you think you can help with information, please let me know.





Thanks for your time.





I need someone who can help with our situation specifically. That I can explain the details to and get advice on our unique case.Where can I get FREE family law legal advice online?
You can get free legal advice on websites like LawGuru, FindLaw. Check this out for more info http://www.uelp.org/freelegal.htmlWhere can I get FREE family law legal advice online?
Each state is different, and you use the word ';guardianship'; rather than ';custody'; which are two different things, legally. If you are the natural parent (biological mother) and you don't have legal custody, and you want your son back when your husband ships out, and your parents have guardianship, be prepared to go to court.
bennyhill.com

No comments:

Post a Comment