Tuesday, July 27, 2010

How can I get free legal advice concerning a custody situation? my husband and i have custodyhis cousins kids?

Unless you can find a legal clinic offering free services, you're out of luck. Lawyers don't give advice for free. A lawyer will give you a free appointment for you to come in and explain your situation and see if you want to hire him but you're not going to get free advice. Custody cases are insanely expensive and most lawyers require enormous retainers.How can I get free legal advice concerning a custody situation? my husband and i have custodyhis cousins kids?
Legal aide is free also check with the hr dept at your workplace. They sometimes offer add on services free though another vendor. Just ask, They will usually give you a free consultation.How can I get free legal advice concerning a custody situation? my husband and i have custodyhis cousins kids?
you can always get free legal advice from a lawyer, call any lawyer that has to do with child support cases.

No comments:

Post a Comment