Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Where can I get free fast advice?

I need a place where I can send it to one expert not post it! I want it to be quick and free. Not relationships only but everything. Anyone know a place where I can do that?Where can I get free fast advice?
It would be hard to find an individual person who runs a ';free advice'; service over the Internet. They would get swamped with questions, and they would not be able to pay their bills. Sounds like what you need is a friend or a mentor.





I would suggest finding one in the real world rather than one on the Internet. Perhaps you could join a club or a religious organization that would bring you in contact with other people.





However, I read from your profile that you can't get out much. If you are limited to the Internet, then I would just try and get to know a small number of buddies really well and then rely on them. Watch out for pedophiles tho- that nice 15-year-old who wants your phone number might actually be a 50-year-old man.





I wish you luck. Maybe you can sit your parents down and convince them that you need to join a group or something that will get you out of the house so you can do some things that are independent of them. Try bargaining- ';If you let me do this, then I'll do this for you... ';Where can I get free fast advice?
How about Yahoo! Answers?

No comments:

Post a Comment