Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need a psychiatrist who should gave free advice to me about my depression?will you please suggest me?

i am always be tensed about my day to day life.if you suggest some one.it will be useful to me.................I need a psychiatrist who should gave free advice to me about my depression?will you please suggest me?
Dont bother about anything around you. Feel free that this world is at your feet. Dont afraid of anyone. Live the life as you like. There are no worries...I need a psychiatrist who should gave free advice to me about my depression?will you please suggest me?
If you need to talk to someone, about depression, and you don't have any money, this is what you need to do. Go to yahoo, or google, and type in your city and state, and then MHMR. For example Dallas, Texas mhmr center. You will find the MHMR center for your county, and then just call them, and ask about how to get into the center. Every county in America has an mhmr center that serves people with little or no funds.
make new frnds. be social DONT Chat online.DONT Make online Friend. Join Classes where u meet real ppl. Join Gym go Regular. U will be fine. Psychi. only take money n give u some sleeping pills n mood swings tabs . but that not solutions. u cant live on those tabs.. better way is to get busy in life. explore urself. challenge urself. join music class. learn guitar,flute whtever u always wanted to. make new frnds there. go out for movies every weekend. be outgoin. dont sit alone.





All the best.





takecare
Yeah Jesus...not only will he listen to what you have to say and give good avice, He'll HEAL you and rid your life of the depression too.
Life is beautiful! Forget what others may think about you.. Do what you feel is right.. you don't need a shrink to heal you.. Learn to relax and let go..
Try doing ';pranayamah'; or the breathing exercise.It's really effective.Trust me!
have faith in god and beleive his presence all the time with you for psychiatrist help there are free lifeline advice center in telephone in many cities find out their number in local newspaper or local website
Further details required -- whether you are getting too much relaxation time? What's your hobby?

No comments:

Post a Comment