Saturday, July 31, 2010

Where can I get free legal advice in the Los Angeles area?

You probably don't have this with the blood-suckers in California, but here in Wisconsin, most lawyers will give you a free consultation. It might not hurt to check around. Look online or in the yellow pages. Here's a link to the Los Angeles County Bar Association:


http://www.lacba.org/showpage.cfm?pageid鈥?/a>Where can I get free legal advice in the Los Angeles area?
It's not necessarily free, but it something where you pay 19.95 a month for unlimited legal advice from a top law office. It is really hard for me to explain. I ran into someone a few months ago, and I needed legal advice and she directed me to a site, where I pay for a membership, and it covered me so that I could get unlimited legal advice, get attorneys to make phone calls or write letters for me etc. I also took the time to write a will..just because it was free...but here is the website if you would like....





www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/monicasalley





.take a look at what it offers...maybe it is something that could help you out.





Best wishesWhere can I get free legal advice in the Los Angeles area?
Depends on what for. You can hit your local court building, it will have a family law facilitator......that is if this involves family law. Anything else you can still check at your local court building. Most courts here in Cali have legal workshops that are free for some issues.
http://articles.latimes.com/2006/aug/13/鈥?/a>





sorry to say nothing comes free any more ,depending on the case you might get an attorney to make a appt. for you and he will try to retain you as a client.





unfortunately if they are not interested in the case and don't fine means to make money they will not help you...





you may do research in the internet that will be more helpful.





if its regarding an auto accident, ill be more than happy to help you..
any street corner.





oh you want qualified and licensed and free?





well, like the saying goes, you can get any 2 of the 3, your choice.
Try contacting your local Bar Association or look for attorneys in the Los Angeles area that do Pro Bono work.
well it's not free..but i do know that on justanswers.com attnorys answer your ? right then and it's VERY helpful..

No comments:

Post a Comment