Thursday, July 29, 2010

Is there free relationship advice available online?

just recently got out of a long-term relationship and now I want her back, I need advice on how to convince her to give me another chance.Is there free relationship advice available online?
There are thousands of confused lost people out there willing to give advice.





The real question is does it have any value.





Love and blessings DonIs there free relationship advice available online?
Im sure that if you do a websearch you will find some such services.





But before you attemt to restore your relationship, I would like to ask you to consider that you may be better off just continuing your life without her. The second time around is rarely more successful than the first and you may be headed for an even bigger dissppointment if you try to win her back. I don't say this to discourage you, simply to offer this point of view to you in case you haven't fully explored the possibility.





Good luck to you and I wish you happiness.
AllExperts.com


Go to health. Look for ';How To Get What You Want Out of Life';
well it depends how you broke up. if it was no love then move on. email me direct.

No comments:

Post a Comment