Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Where can I get free legal advice (from an attorney) in San Francisco CA?

It can be from either a radio/tv show or any other source. Though I am poor, I do not qualify for legal aid. Thanks.Where can I get free legal advice (from an attorney) in San Francisco CA?
Tell you what, whenever you tell us how to get free stuff or free service from people in your trade, then I am sure that lots of lawyers would jump on that bandwagon and give free advice in exchange for whatever you do.Where can I get free legal advice (from an attorney) in San Francisco CA?
http://www.legal-definitions.com/family-鈥?/a>





I know that it says family law in the link address but they have many categories to choose from once you get to the site. I can't guarantee that all services are free, but it's a place to get started. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment